The workshop is designed to build senior managers’ awareness of what bullying is and what the responsibilities are of various parties within the workspace. It also aims to provide senior staff with the skills and knowledge to ensure that the organisation responds in an appropriate way to bullying and has the policies and procedures in place to ensure that bullying is managed in a professional manner.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- understanding the problem – what is bullying and what is not
- responding to bullying – at the individual level, at the manager/supervisor level and at the corporate level
- human resource strategies
- organisational responses and strategies
- best practice policies and procedures
- managing alleged bullies.
All participants will receive a Participant’s Workbook and Certificate of Attendance as well as coffee/tea on arrival, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. The costs is $ 420 per person.
For further details, visit WorkSafe’s website.